|Birthname||Harry Julius Shearer|
|born on||23 December 1943 at 12:12 (= 12:12 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||01°06' 17°13 Asc. 16°31'|
American actor and director, a satirical writer. He played a rock star in the TV segment of "This is Spinal Tap" on Saturday Night Live for two seasons, moving into a weekly KCRW show.
- business associate/partner relationship with Crystal, Billy (born 14 March 1948). Notes: Co-stars on "Saturday Night Live"
- business associate/partner relationship with Hartman, Phil (born 24 September 1948). Notes: Co-stars on "The Simpsons"
- business associate/partner relationship with Kavner, Julie (born 7 September 1950). Notes: Co-stars on "The Simpsons"
Steinbrecher quotes him 1966
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Saturday Night Live)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Humor (Satire)