|born on||13 August 1970 at 16:10 (= 4:10 PM )|
|Place||Gosforth, England, 55n01, 1w37|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°27' 01°38 Asc. 05°40'|
British soccer player, the highest paid in the country. The summer of 1996, Newcastle United paid Blackburn a world record fee of 15 million pounds for him. He originally played for Southampton but found fame with the Blackburn Rovers whom he helped win the Premier League Championship in the 1994-95 season.
Shearer was injured on 26 July 1997, causing distress to fans of Newcastle. By 19 September 1997, he had the plaster and pins removed from his shattered leg.
- Work : Prize 1995 (League Championship)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1996 (15 million pounds from the Blackburn Rovers)
- Health : Finally healed 19 September 1997 (Cast removed, ready to return to play)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Fisher quotes him by letter 9/1996
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Highest paid player of that time period)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Premier League Championship)