|born on||21 October 1891 at 10:39 (= 10:39 AM )|
|Place||Kansas City MO, USA, 39n06, 94w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°00' 23°26 Asc. 16°16'|
American dancer known as "the father of modern dance." He first studied dance as therapy for his paralyzed legs and eventually became an outstanding dancer and choreographer. With his wife, Ruth St. Denis, he founded the school and troupe "Denishawn," which trained many dancers and performed worldwide.
Shawn died on 1/09/1972, Orlando, FL.
- spouse relationship with St. Denis, Ruth (born 20 January 1878)
Rudhyar quotes Mrs. Louis C. Line, same in Sabian Symbols No.843
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Modern dance)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Legs, as a kid)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Dance troupe)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ruth St. Denis)