|born on||2 June 1962 at 06:46 (= 06:46 AM )|
|Place||St. Asaph, Wales, 53n16, 3w26|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°13' 07°04 Asc. 07°42'|
British singer and pianist known for his inventive ability to improvise, unequaled in the contemporary jazz scene. He has a wide vocal range and an emotive voice. A pro from 1984, Shaw had performed in piano bars across Europe in unique musical showcases, later teaming up with Sarah Jane Morris for gigs. His reputation was well established by 1990 as a first class entertainer and he was awarded the Best British Jazz Singer trophy from Wire magazine.
On 12/25/1996, Shaw's third LP was released, "The Echo of a Song."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 25 December 1996 (Third record released)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1984 (Began performing professionally)
Frank C. Clifford quotes him from his Baby Book records
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Best British Jazz Singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz (Singer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Partnered with Sarah Jane Morris for awhile)