|born on||3 October 1954 at 22:05 (= 10:05 PM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°22' 27°59 Asc. 05°47'|
American clergyman, a minister and a Democratic activist. Preaching from the age of four, he was ordained at ten. He is the author of an autobiography "Go And Tell Pharaoh."
Big, bulky, black and an opinionated civil rights leader, in January 1997 he was the underdog candidate for mayor of New York with the backing of some prominent black militant nationalists, hoping to replace Mayor Giuliani. He did not succeed but did retain his strong voice on issues such as black welfare rights, opinions that have gotten him into trouble at various times. Sharpton also unsuccessfully sought twice to represent New York in the U.S. Senate. His delivery, as well as his hairstyle, are reminiscent to that of James Brown, a friend of his from boyhood.
He recovered from a stabbing on 12/12/1991.
Said to be the model for the demagogic Rev. Bacon in Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of the Vanities," Sharpton's brand of Guerrilla urban politics terrorize more established party politicians. In August 1999 he advised Hillary Clinton that he should visit his Harlem headquarters if she is seeking the black vote for her stand for the Senate.
Sharpton expanded his Harlem-based National Action Network at the end of 2001, opening an office in Los Angeles with the goal of forging a political coalition of blacks and Latinos. He is exploring a 2004 Democratic presidential bid, about which he made public note in the middle of April 2003
- Work : Lose social status 2004 (ran unsuccessfully for Democratic nomination for US President)
- Work : New Job 29 August 2011 at 6:00 PM (Host of "PoliticsNation" on MSNBC)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Debbi Kempton-Smith quotes him as he recalls, that his B.C. gave something between 10:00 AM and 10:10 AM. In April 2003, his time came under discussion when Debbi Kempton-Smith quoted the New York politician's time from him on 11/14/1997 as he recalls that his B.C. gave something between 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM. The 12-hour discrepancy was discovered in the Steinbrecher Collection #27322 quoting Kempton-Smith for 10:00 PM. One of the website list members wrote to Debbi and received the following response: "Thank you for your patience. I can now address your data and confirm Rev. Sharpton's 10:00 PM birth time." LMR has a copy of correspondence with Debbi 1/15/1997; from his memory the time was 10 to 10:10 PM. It seems to be a typographical error of AM/PM.
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (deep and compelling)
- Traits : Body : Weight (heavy)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Articulate
- Traits : Personality : Fiery
- Traits : Personality : Talkative
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (several times)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democrat)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer