|Birthname||Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll|
|born on||2 February 1977 at 10:08 (= 10:08 AM )|
|Place||Barranquilla, Colombia, 10n59, 74w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°40' 25°07 Asc. 17°37'|
Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, choreographer, and model. Born and raised in Barranquilla, she began performing in school, demonstrating Latin, Arabic, and rock and roll influences and belly dancing abilities. Shakira released her first studio albums, Magia and Peligro, in the early 1990s, failing to attain commercial success; however, she rose to prominence in Latin America with her major-label debut, Pies Descalzos (1996), and her fourth album, Dónde Están los Ladrones? (1998).
Shakira entered the English-language market with her fifth album, Laundry Service. Its lead single, "Whenever, Wherever", became the best-selling single of 2002. Her success was solidified with her sixth and seventh albums Fijación Oral, Vol. 1 and Oral Fixation, Vol. 2 (2005), the latter of which spawned the best-selling song of the 21st century, "Hips Don't Lie". Shakira's eighth and ninth albums, She Wolf (2009) and Sale el Sol (2010), received critical praise but suffered from limited promotion due to her strained relationship with label Epic Records. Her official song for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", became the biggest-selling World Cup song of all time. With over 813 million views, its music video is the ninth most-watched video on YouTube. Since 2013, Shakira has served as a coach on the American version of The Voice, having appeared in two of its seven seasons—fourth and sixth. Her tenth album, Shakira (2014), is preceded by its lead single, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira is currently in a relationship with Gerard Piqué, centre back for FC Barcelona and the Spanish national football team. Shakira gave birth to their son Milan Piqué Mebarak on 22 January 2013, at 21:36 in Barcelona (official announcement by parents).
The couple's second son, Sasha Piqué Mebarak, was born at 9.54 p.m. on 29 January 2015 in Barcelona (statement on her official Twitter account).
- associate relationship with Beyoncé (born 4 September 1981). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Rihanna (born 20 February 1988). Notes: collaborators
- parent->child relationship with Mebarak, Milan Piqué (born 22 January 2013)
- parent->child relationship with Mebarak, Sasha Piqué (born 29 January 2015)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 January 2013 at 9:36 PM in Barcelona (birth of son Milan)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 29 January 2015 at 9:54 PM in Barcelona (Birth of son Sasha)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Email from Paddy de Jabrun, birth time found at myastrologyhoroscope.com (and various other astrology websites), original source unknown.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (eight older half-siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Gerard Piqué)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two boys)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar, drums, percussion, harmonica)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (record producer)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (highest-selling Colombian artist of all time)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (third best selling Latin artist of all time)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession