|born on||12 July 1961 at 01:04 (= 01:04 AM )|
|Place||New Hyde Park NY, USA, 40n44, 73w41|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°37' 13°06 Asc. 06°40'|
American entrepreneur, the first born of triplets separated at birth. The chances of triplets being born is 4,895 to 1 and the odds of their being adopted separately are a million to one, while the odds of being reunited years later are astronomical.
He and his two brothers were each taken by Jewish families some months after birth, families who were not told that the child they adopted was one of a multiple set. All of them grew up in loving families and each had an older adopted sister. As they knew that they were adopted, they had no problem with it. However, each dreamed of having a twin, or brothers.
- sibling relationship with Kellman, Dave (born 12 July 1961)
- sibling relationship with Galland, Eddy (born 12 July 1961)
Diana Rosenberg quotes him by letter 2/1990
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Triplets)
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Loving environments)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Found each other)