|born on||15 May 1926 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°45' 05°03 Asc. 25°58'|
British playwright, the author of "Sleuth," a brilliant double-cross mystery thriller that won a Tony in 1971 and was made into a film. He was the twin of playwright Peter Shaffer. Both were educated at Cambridge, separating to pursue separate careers, but collaborating on several novels where Anthony used the pseudonym of Peter Anthony. Each later achieved fame as playwrights and authors of screenplays.
Anthony died ion 11/06/2001 of a heart attack in London.
- spouse relationship with Cilento, Diane (born 2 April 1932)
- sibling relationship with Shaffer, Peter (born 15 May 1926)
David Fisher quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Twin brother a noted writer)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Pen name, Peter Anthony)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Several novels)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script