|Birthname||Seyrig, Delphine Clair Beltiane|
|born on||10 April 1932 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Beirut, Lebanon, 33n53, 35e30|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°46' 13°18 Asc. 23°11'|
French actress whose films include "L’année Dernière à Marienbad," 1964, "Peau D’âne," 1970 and "Chère Inconnue," 1979. She directed the film "Sois Belle et Tais Toi," 1977.
Seyrig married 2 July 1950 and divorced later. She lived with the French actor Sami Frey. She died of cancer on 15 October 1990, Paris.
- associate relationship with Akerman, Chantal (born 6 June 1950)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Frey, Sami (born 13 October 1937)
- Work : New Job 1977 (First film directed)
Petitallot in Cadran No.13, 11/1994.
Extract of BC in Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 232.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Secondary)