|born on||15 May 1952 at 10:26 (= 10:26 AM )|
|Place||Oklahoma City OK, USA, 35n28, 97w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°46' 12°35 Asc. 04°21'|
American musician, drummer with "The Dwight Twilley Band," 1968-1978. He had a hit single in late 1980, "Precidious To Me," which he wrote and played. He then released "The Phil Seymour Album," 7/01/1981 to go immediately on the charts. His second album did not do much. He went on tour with the "Textones" in Europe.
Seymour joined his first band at the age of 13, a year before he took drum lessons. In 1985, he was diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes and underwent chemotherapy. His cancer went into remission in 1988. He died from his lymphoma on August 17, 1993 in Tarzana, CA, age 41.
LMR quotes him 1975
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymph)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Dwight Twilley Band)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar and drums)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease