|born on||3 January 1938 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Kimberley, South Africa, 28s43, 24e46|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°13' 28°14 Asc. 13°56'|
British astrophysicist and astronomer born in South Africa. He developed a theory that tends to support astrology, that "the tumultuous magnetic activity of the Sun, churned to a lather by the motions of the planets, borne earthward on the solar wind is perceived by us via the earth's magnetic field as we grow inside the womb." His many books include "Astrology: The Evidence of Science," Lennard Publishing Co, 1988 and "The Scientific Basis of Astrology." Both are excellent books for serious astrologers to read.
In spite of his doctorates in astronomy and astrophysics, Dr. Seymour has received a great deal of abuse from the mainstream scientific community for writing these books in support of astrology.
Linda Puffer interview in The Mountain Astrologer 7/1998
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Astrophysics)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Presents scientific apologia)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Astrology, The Evidence of Science)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Courage of his convictions)