|born on||10 July 1930 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Fort Worth TX, USA, 32n43, 97w18|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°31' 14°02 Asc. 29°28'|
American test-pilot and chief test pilot for Grumman Corp. for some years, living through five crashes prior to 1978. He was very intuitive about his work, claimed the planes "talked to him." Also he would not fly when the planets were in hard aspect. A decorated veteran, he completed 330 combat missions. Because he was so good at his work, he continued to work past the usual retirement age for a test pilot.
Sewell died in the crash of a Grumman TB-M Avenger just minutes after take-off 8/04/1986, approx. 9:30 AM EDT in Brooklyn, CT.
Barbara May quotes him, data from his mom
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Six plane crashes)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (330 combat missions)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (Grumman test pilot)