|Birthname||Selznick, Lewis Jeffrey|
|born on||4 August 1932 at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°46' 07°11 Asc. 27°59'|
American noted family, the first of two sons born to David O. Selznick and his first wife, Irene Mayer, the daughter of legendary mogul Louis B. Mayer. Raised in the film industry environment, the two brothers produced a two-hour documentary, "The Making of a Legend, Gone With the Wind" in 1989. He died of a heart attack on May 12, 1997 in Los Angeles.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (Co-produced documentary with brother)
David Fisher quotes David Thomson, "The Life of David O. Selznick," Abacus Books 1933, p.144, "A son was born at 1:45 AM on August 4 at Cedars of Lebanon hospital."
Lewis was originally named Jeffrey Mayer Selznick but when the second boy was born, he was named Daniel Mayer Selznick and the first born was renamed to Lewis Jeffrey.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Documentary)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Works with brother)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)