|born on||18 May 1936 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°57' 03°52 Asc. 00°59'|
American noted family, the second of two sons born to David O. Selznick and his first wife, Irene Mayer, the daughter of legendary mogul Louis B. Mayer. Raised in the film industry environment, the two brothers produced a two-hour documentary, "The Making of a Legend, Gone With the Wind," 1989.
Daniel had several marriages; no kids.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (Co-produced documentary)
Steinbrecher quotes Jane Marla Robbins, from Selznick. David Fisher quotes David Thomson, "The Life of David O. Selznick," Abacus Books 1933, p.215, "On May 18 a second son was born at seven in the evening at Cedars of Lebanon hospital."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Worked with brother)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Several)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none