|born on||2 December 1973 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Novi Sad, Serbia, 45n15, 19e50|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°50' 29°44 Asc. 15°43'|
Yugoslavian (now Serbian) tennis star who won the U.S. Open in 1991. By the age of 19 she had grossed $7.4 million in winnings.
She was attacked by a crazy fan on 4/30/1993 at 6:50 P.M., in Hamburg while the whole world watched in horror. It was during the 2nd set changeover in a match against Magdalena Maleeva that the attacker leaned over the front row railing and with both hands stabbed her in the upper back as she sat near the sidelines on a break. Her screams brought security guards who promptly apprehended the psycho and she was rushed to the hospital.
Seles made her comeback 28 months later at the National Tennis Centre on 8/15/1995, Toronto, Ont. She won the Canadian Open efficiently, a triumphant return. A bright and beautiful young woman, she has hopes of becoming an actress as well as an international tennis star.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Graf, Steffi (born 14 June 1969)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Sánchez Vicario, Arantxa (born 18 December 1971)
- Work : Prize 1991 (Won the U.S. Open)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 30 April 1993 at 6:50 PM in Hamburg (Stabbed in the back)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
In December 2005, Mira Cosic writes in an e-mail: I talked to Monica directly on the phone when she was visiting Sarajevo, Bosnia back in 90's. She told me she was born: MONIKA SELES (originally with a K and last "s" with an accent, written as š pronounced sh like Selesh) December 2 1973, 5 AM, Novi Sad, Serbiao, 45N15 19E50, ASC 15 Sc 43; 5 AM does not "sound" very precise - it is from her parents' memory - but it is a lot better than Noon time that was used." Previous source notes for a time of 12 noon were: Michelle Young quotes her for the date on the form she filled out for the Women's Tennis Association. The time came from Milan Radmanovic from Zodiac magazine, with a date of December 12, 1972, given in AFA DX No.97
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Stabbed by fan)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (U.S. and Canadian Open)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women