|Birthname||Thomas John Kummer|
|born on||10 October 1933 at 01:05 (= 01:05 AM )|
|Place||Fairfield (Jefferson County), Alabama, 33n34, 86w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°31' 01°17 Asc. 16°21'|
American beautician who owned an up-scale salon in Hollywood. He became one of the homicide victims of the Manson Gang on 8/09/1969, Hollywood, CA.
- associate relationship with Lee, Bruce (born 27 November 1940). Notes: Sebring helped Lee land his first acting role on TV
- friend relationship with Folger, Abigail (born 11 August 1943). Notes: Murdered together by the Manson "family"
- lover relationship with Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943). Notes: Former lovers, murdered together by the Manson "family"
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Watson, Charles "Tex" (born 2 December 1945)
- Death by Homicide 9 August 1969 at 12:05 AM in Los Angeles (Victim of Manson "family" slayings, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes him, 1967
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed)
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Beautician)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Beauty Salon)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book