|Birthname||Seagrove, Jennifer Ann|
|born on||4 July 1958 at 00:38 (= 12:38 AM )|
|Place||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 3n10, 101e42|
|Timezone||JVT h7e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°15' 11°38 Asc. 11°03'|
British actress born in Malaysia, the daughter of an Indonesian businessman. She trained at Bristol Old Victor Theater school, and played in London in the West End productions "Present Laughter" and "The Miracle Worker" as well as "Jane Eyre" and "King Lear in New York." She became well known for a great deal of TV and as an English film star.
Wearing glasses from the time she was seven, Seagrove was insecure, anorexic and bulimic as a drama student, grinding her teeth at night. She married divorced actor Madhav Sharma after which she entered a period of low depression, seeing a psychiatrist for nine months. She left her controlling husband and went to court for a bitterly contested divorce in July 1988.
On 26 May 1987, she was devastated when her lover was killed in a car crash. By 1995 she was living with West End impresario Bill Kenwright, 49.
- Health : Change in Appearance 1966 (Began wearing glasses)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1995 (Started living with Bill Kenwright)
News clippings in hand of an interview with her, Frank C. Clifford (00:38 AM Malaysia time), "I was born in the hospital in Kuala Lumpur. It was exactly 38 minutes past midnight on 4 July 1958.
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert (Insecure)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder (Grinds teeth at night)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Psychiatric treatment)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Bulimic, anorexic)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Bill Kenwright from 1995)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, divorced)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women