|born on||24 February 1934 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Savona, Italy, 44n17, 8e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°13' 10°53 Asc. 12°50'|
Italian operatic diva who was known internationally for her concert tours and records. She made her Milan debut in 1953 as "Violetta," winning immediate recognition as an outstanding lyric-coloratura soprano. She matured into a dramatic soprano of intelligence and a persuasive actress, making her London debut in 1957 and Metropolitan Opera House debut in 1965. She published her autobiography in October 1984 called, "More Than A Diva," with Octavio Roca.
Scotto studied under Ghirardini and Llopart, has made international performances, winning acclaim in the major European opera houses and is the recipient of numerous awards.
She married Lorenzo Anselmi and has two kids. Whenever she is free of her busy schedule, she enjoys swimming, fishing, cooking and gardening.
- Work : New Career 1953 (Debut in Milan)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1957 (Debuted in London)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1965 (Metropolitan Opera House debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released October 1984 (Released her autobiography)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes Snethlage for B.R.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 4' 11")
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Intern/ Apprentice (Under Ghirardini and Llopart)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Cooking)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Gardening, swimming, fishing)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Soprano)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection