|Birthname||Lisa Michelle Scott-Lee|
|born on||5 November 1975 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||St.Asaph, Wales, 53n16, 3w26|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°18' 06°39 Asc. 21°47'|
British rock-star in the manufactured group STEPS. From the time they were selected from thousands of hopefuls in 1997, STEPS has single-handedly changed the shape of Brit-pop. After a long period of auditions, a whole lot of line-dancing, and six months of try-outs, the five best applicants were chosen for their skills in singing and dancing as well as having a fun attitude. Those five young, talented, hard-working and determined individuals are the members of STEPS: Lisa Scott-Lee, Ian Watkins (H), Claire Richards, Lee Latchford-Evans and Faye Tozer. STEPS has become a phenomenon, renowned for their easy to follow dance routines.
Lisa loved the performing arts from the time she was a kid. At 16, she declared that she was going to be famous, an attitude that carried her through her first auditions with STEPS. In 1998, she showed everyone that she could stand up to the big boys when she joined the set of celebrity contestants on the comedy quiz show "Never Mind The Buzzcocks." She proved that there was more to this Stepper than just singing and dancing as she got the whole audience rolling with laughter with her answers to questions.
STEPS went on their record breaking tour in July 1999, including the U.S. She also had a go at being host on the "Pepsi Chart," doing a wonderful job. She is an experienced presenter and has entertained viewers of the popular Channel 4 program "Late Lunch," impressing everyone with her natural confidence and vitality.
Scott-Lee signed a record deal with Mercury Records and launched a solo career in 2003 although her success was limited after the release her debut single "Lately", and was dropped after her second single. She released her debut solo album Never or Now in 2007 through Concept Records.
- business associate/partner relationship with Latchford-Evans, Lee (born 28 January 1975). Notes: Band mates in STEPS
- business associate/partner relationship with Richards, Claire (born 17 August 1977). Notes: Band mates in STEPS
- business associate/partner relationship with Tozer, Faye (born 14 November 1975). Notes: Band mates in STEPS
- compare to chart of Entertainment: Steps (born 7 May 1997)
- Social : Joined group 1997 (STEPS)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Contestant on "Nevermind the Buzzcocks")
Sy Scholfield emailed LMR her data from the STEPS website: "Lisa Scott-Lee was born on bonfire night, November 5th 1975 in the smallest city in the UK, St. Asaph in Wales at precisely 8.20 in the morning."
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (younger brother Andy also a singer)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Member of pop group STEPS)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (music performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (STEPS)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.