|born on||27 April 1922 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Worcester, England, 52n11, 2w13|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°52' 15°15 Asc. 10°34'|
British pilot who completed, in June 1966, the first ever solo flight around the world by a British pilot, 29,000 miles. In August 1971, she became the first woman to fly over the North Pole, flying from Equator and back, c. 34,000 miles.
She died 10/20/1988, having set dozens of flying records.
Fowler's quotes Joan Revill from Scott
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Dozens of flying records)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women