|born on||18 February 1948 at 04:14 (= 04:14 AM )|
|Place||Baltimore MD, USA, 39n17, 76w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°38' 02°24 Asc. 07°54'|
American broadcaster. The first female anchor person on television on Channel 6 in Philadelphia. Her prior careers included producing, accountant executive, and work on cable TV.
Scott resigned in September of 1987 to do missionary work in an Hawaiian orphanage, the Episcopalian Orphanage in Honolulu. The prior summer she had cared for her cancer-stricken mom who died in August 1987 and said, "All that is important came into focus." She says she had been moving in that direction since she was 12. She has been divorced twice and has no children.
- Other Work September 1987 (Resigned from broadcasting, work in missionary field)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Eugene Moore quotes her
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker (Children in an orphanage)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Religion : Missionary (Episcopal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)