Scott, Cyril Meir
|born on||27 September 1879 at 03:58 (= 03:58 AM )|
|Place||Oxton, England, 53n23, 3w03|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°40' 26°23 Asc. 10°47'|
British composer, poet, author and occultist, internationally famous. He published many songs and works for piano and violin.
In 1908, Scott became interested in the occult and wrote on that subject as well as music, health and medicine, a wide variety of subjects.
He died on 12/31/1970 in Eastbourne, England.
Ralph Kraum in AO-Science Spring/1943, data from "He stated that he had Virgo rising in his book "Doctors, disease and Health."
Sy Scholfield notes that Scott writes "that in my horoscope I have Virgo rising" in his book, "Bone of contention: life story and confessions" (Aquarian, 1969), p. 19.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection