|born on||21 July 1948 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||New Brunswick, New Jersey, 40n29, 74w27|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°36' 03°00 Asc. 24°11'|
American astrologer, lecturer and author. Bruce has written programs for Astrolabe as well as astrology books and many articles for magazines and newsletters. He has been closely involved with the NCGR education program from its inception in 1979, serving as Education Director 1998-2002. His first astrology book was written in 1980 and published four years later. He is the author of "The Timing Of Events: Electional Astrology." In 1989 Bruce produced the first credible delineations for the 20 day-signs in Mesoamerican astrology which were published in 1991. In 2001 he began to teach math and science at Kepler College. A devoted ecologist, he has also written seven guide books on hiking and skiing in the mountains and natural areas of the Northeast.
Bruce was the first born with two younger sisters. He studied geology, then history at Rutgers (BA 1974) with a Masters degree in Social Science at Montclair in 1980. In 2002, he is working toward his PhD at the University of Massachusetts.
Between 1965-1970, Bruce was a member of popular NJ-based rock and roll bands, putting out an album in the early 1970s. Dropping out of college in 1967, he returned in 1972. In April 1968, he experienced the most powerful transforming psychic experiences.
He met Joanne in 1974 and they married in 1976. Son Michael was born in 1987, but they separated in 1993, divorcing three years later. He met Valerie Vaughan in 1993, his collaborator in astrology and publishing.
His medical history notes a back injury in 1974 requiring surgery in December 1976.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (First book published)
NCGR 11/86 quotes him, B.C. rectified by him to 7:59 AM, confirmed by LMR 8/2002 by email
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born of three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Hiking and skiing)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (R'n'R 1965-70)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles, books)
- Vocation : Misc. : Outdoor vocations (Hiking guide)