Schwarzkopf, Norman Jr.
|Birthname||Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.|
|born on||22 August 1934 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Trenton, New Jersey, 40n13, 74w45|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°34' 24°03 Asc. 09°47'|
American career military man who was known as "Stormin' Norman" while Commander in Chief of the U.S. forces during the Gulf War. A 4-Star Army General and graduate of West Point, class of 1956, he was commander of the allied coalition in the Persian Gulf conflict in January 1991, having foreseen the possibilities as early as 1983. His military career is one of high achievement with awards consisting of the D.S.M., D.F.C., Silver Star and Purple Heart. He also served two tours in Vietnam during which he received two Purple Hearts and three Silver Stars..
Known for being an aggressive yet compassionate commander, the 6'3", 240 lb. Schwarzkopf is very patriotic, loves parades and being outdoors. He is also a gourmet cook and a hobby-magician. During his military career, spanning 35 years, he was known to have an explosive temper and little tolerance for inefficiency and ineptitude. Self-assured and a highly intelligent man with a reported I.Q. of 170, he inspires devotion from his command. He can be quite charming but is known to throw epic temper tantrums engaging in yelling and cursing behavior, and sometimes throwing things. Even as early as ten years of age he was known to say, "Someday when I become a general I want people to know that I'm serious." His hobbies include hunting, fishing, skeet and trap shooting.
He met his wife, Brenda, a former TWA flight attendant from Timberville, VA, in 1967 at an Army football game at West Point when he was 33 and she was 26. They were married on 7/06/1968 in a West Point wedding. In the early '70s, while stationed at Fort McNair in the Washington, DC area, the first two girls were born: Cindy and then Jessica and later on, they had son Christian.
Died on 27 December 2012.
- other kin relationship with Hill, Marianna (born 9 February 1942). Notes: cousins
- compare to chart of Military: Persian Gulf Strike (born 17 January 1991)
- Social : End a program of study 1956 at 12:00 midnight in West Point, NY (Graduated West Point)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1967 at 12:00 midnight in West Point, NY (Met future wife at football game)
- Work : Great Achievement January 1991 (Commander of Allies, Persian Gulf War)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6' 3")
- Traits : Body : Weight (240 lbs.)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: IQ reported to be 170)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Extremely patriotic)
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1968)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Gourmet cooking, magic)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Hunting, fishing)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Served in 16 posts)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Vietnam, Gulf War)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Silver Star, Purple Heart, others)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Military : Wounded
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession