|born on||15 June 1861 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Prague, Czech Republic, 50n05, 14e26|
|Timezone||LST m14e26 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°50' 12°04 Asc. 03°45'|
German Bohemian, later American, operatic contralto, noted for the size, beauty, tonal richness, flexibility and wide range of her voice. She sang oratorios, concerts, in movies and vaudeville. She sang at the Metropolitan Opera House in 1899.
She died of leukemia on 17 November 1936 in Hollywood, California.
Sabian Symbols No.833
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukemia)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Oratorios in movies and vaudeville)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 15)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Contralto)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women