|born on||22 February 1788 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Danzig, Germany, 54n21, 18e39|
|Timezone||LMT m18e39 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°33' 15°50 Asc. 08°02'|
German philosopher and writer known for his fine prose style and pessimistic philosophies. Born into a wealthy family, he was educated at the universities of Gottingen, Berlin and Jena, receiving his Ph.D. in 1813. From there he settled in Frankfurt am Main where he led a solitary life and became deeply involved in the study of Buddhist and Hindu philosophies and mysticism. His philosophy was atheistic but influenced by Eastern thought; he was, as well, a misogynist, never marrying and discouraging any friendships. His main work was, "The World as Will and Idea" in 1819.
His dad committed suicide in 1805.
Schopenhauer died of a lung hemorrhage on 09/21/1860 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Death by Disease 21 September 1860 (Hemorrhage, age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Father 1805 (Dad committed suicide)
- Social : End a program of study 1813 (Received his doctorate)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1819 (Book, "The World as Will and Idea")
Lescaut quotes Family Bible in his Pisces update. (He had quotes Cahiers Astrology 152 in his Pisces report. Tony Joseph had the same data from Ebertin.
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad suicide)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Misogynist)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Studied Buddhism and Hinduism)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit (Discouraged friendships, loner)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Traits : Personality : Pessimist
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Concepts of being)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Hemorrhage, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Rised with advantages)
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert