|born on||12 June 1892 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°40' 11°22 Asc. 25°56'|
German military officer, a favorite of Hitler who appointed him the last General Field Marshal.
In his military career he ascended rapidly through the ranks, becoming Supreme Commander on 1/16/1945. He used harsh measures to maintain morale under disintegrating conditions of the end of the war. It is said that he shot privates and colonels with equal zeal for the smallest infractions. As the Third Reich crumbled, he flew his own light plane to Austria . He ended up being turned over to the Russians who sentenced him to ten years in prison. After his release in April 1955, he returned to Germany where he was charged with manslaughter and served four years in prison there.
Died 07/06/1973 in Munich.
Gauquelin Vol 3/2136
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Under Hitler)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Shot subordinates for infractions)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (War crimes)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (General Field Marshall)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection