|born on||2 February 1923 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Germantown IL, USA, 38n33, 89w32|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°08' 01°06 Asc. 21°53'|
American professional baseball player who was known for being a sure-handed in-fielder. He joined the major leagues in 1945, and through 1962 played 1,843 games at second base before taking over management of the St. Louis Cardinals.
Schoendienst has a history of injuries starting in childhood when a staple flew into his left eye at the age of 16. He went on to sustain a shoulder injury, groin injury at the end of 1957 and injured ribs in May 1958. He was diagnosed with tuberculosis in 1958 and had part of a lung removed in February 1959.
Schoendienst was nicknamed Red for his fiery hair and freckles. He married on 9/20/1947 and had four kids. He is a close family man.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (In-fielder)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Many)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Strong family values)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Family (Family man)