|born on||13 September 1874 at 05:25 (= 05:25 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°11' 16°47 Asc. 17°43'|
Austrian self-taught musician who composed for the violin at an early age. He wrote "The Teachings Of Harmony." Remote, complex, patriarchal, silently disapproving, Schoenberg brought the twelve-tone composition to music. A refugee in American, he became obscure, cut off from most of his native culture, until he became recognized for his brilliance, after his death.
Schoenberg died 07/13/1951 in Los Angeles, CA.
- friend relationship with Berg, Alban (born 9 February 1885)
- compare to chart of Kneteman, Gerrie (born 6 March 1951). Notes: triskaidekaphobia
Tony Joseph quotes Wangemann. PC same as spec. Rudhyar gave 1:00 AM.
Starkman rectified it to 11.37.04 LMT Asc 25Sco51
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Other Psychological (triskaidekaphobia)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection