|Birthname||Schnetzer, Stephen Paul|
|born on||11 June 1948 at 14:35 (= 2:35 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°43' 17°49 Asc. 13°49'|
American actor, known for his role as Cass Winthrop in the TV soap "Another World," 1982 to 1999 when the series went off the air. At that time the character moved to Oakdale, the fictional town in "As The World Turns."
Schnetzer earned a B.A. in French from the University of Massachusetts, after which he trained at the Juilliard School in NYC and at Alvin Ailey's American Dance Center. His legitimate theater credits include "A Talent for Murder" (with Claudette Colbert) and "Filumena," (directed by Sir Laurence Olivier). Other credits include touring with a Shakespearean group. Schnetzer was a company member with the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco for four seasons before he began to do guest appearances on familiar nightly TV favorites. Soaps became his best medium, starting with "One Life to Live" as Marcello Salta and on "Days of Our Lives" as Steve Olsen.
Schnetzer married actress Nancy Snyder and they have two sons.
- Work : New Job 1982 (Apppeared as Cass in "Another World")
B.C. in hand from Stephen Przybylowski
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Shakespeare)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Soaps his strongest medium)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Alvin Ailey's troupe)