|born on||16 May 1903 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Branau, Austria, 48n15, 13e02|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°00' 14°36 Asc. 10°26'|
Austrian medium known with his younger brother, Rudi, for trance phenomena involving materialization and telekinesis. In the early 1920s, Baron Albert von Schrenck-Notzing, a German physician and psychic researcher, launched a series of experiments in the laboratory under rigid test conditions, first with Willy and then Rudi, who became the better known. During trance, objects moved and small materializations occurred.
Willy died in 1971, 14 years after his brother Rudi.
- sibling relationship with Schneider, Rudi (born 27 July 1908)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1971 (Age 67-68)
Taeger Lexikon quotes Belcsak from Willy's father
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Medium)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Trance phenomena)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Famous brothers for trance mediumship)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Rudi noted psychic also)