|born on||27 July 1908 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Braunau am Inn, Austria, 48n15, 13e02|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°15' 28°12 Asc. 19°28'|
Austrian medium known with his older brother, Willy, for trance phenomena involving materialization and telekinesis. In the early 1920s, Baron Albert von Schrenck-Notzing, a German physician and psychic researcher, heard of the home services held by the Schneider family during which objects reportedly moved without physical cause and small hands and even phantoms were said to materialize. Baron launched a series of experiments in the laboratory under rigid test conditions, first with Willy and then Rudi, who became the better known. During trance, objects moved and small materializations occurred.
Rudi was studied by researchers in France, England and Germany. There was much lively debate and skepticism. He was an auto mechanic by trade and opened a driving school. In his 40s, he gave up all psychic activities.
Schneider died 4/28/1957.
- other associate with Moser, Fanny (born 27 May 1872)
- sibling relationship with Schneider, Willy (born 16 May 1903)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Materialization medium)
- Vocation : Misc. : Mechanic (Auto)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession