|born on||13 August 1896 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Metz, France, 49n08, 6e10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°16' 21°01 Asc. 10°02'|
German career soldier and chief adjutant to Adolf Hitler. Chief of Army Personnel from 10/1942 to 6/1944, he was promoted to General of Infantry in 1944. He was wounded by the bomb explosion during the assassination attempt on Hitler's life, 07/20/1944 in Rastenberg, Germany, and never recovered from his wounds.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 20 July 1944 (Wounded in bomb explosion)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 3/2128
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Bomb)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection