|Birthname||Schmidt, Jacques Charles Armand|
|born on||16 March 1933 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Briancon, France, 44n54, 6e39|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°57' 00°52 Asc. 06°00'|
French costume designer for stage plays and films throughout the world. Starting as a dress design assistant, he met Patrice Chéreau in 1958, a producer who promoted his work. Schmidt became so important a theatre costumier that his designs were in demand internationally for both stage and films.
Died of cancer on 9/08/1996, Paris.
- (has as) mentor relationship with Chéreau, Patrice (born 2 November 1944)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1958 (Patrice Chereau, helped promote his work)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 39, March 1997
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (Promoted by Patrice Chereau)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Dress design)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Noted theatrical costume designer)