|born on||4 September 1888 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°33' 23°30 Asc. 27°41'|
German artist, sculptor, theater researcher, designer, and dancer. He influenced both modern theater and dance in his book, "The Theater Of The Bauhaus," 1961. In 1921, Schlemmer entered Bauhaus in Weimar as head of the sculpture workshop where he gradually broadened into the theater and dance.
He died 4/13/1943 at Baden-Baden.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Associate professor)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Organic)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Layout and design)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design (Theater design)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Sculptor)
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - Multi-faceted (Art, theater and dance)