|born on||19 June 1948 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Agsford, Austria, 46n38, 14e18|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°05' 04°04 Asc. 08°54'|
Austrian skier, a world champion in 1966. Born as a female, Schinegger was an intersexual with male genitalia that had not descended inside of what seemed to be a female body. Raised in a south Austrian mountain village, she skied as soon as she could walk. Winning meets and setting records, she moved into the Olympic category.
Before the Olympic games, the team members took routine medical tests. Schinegger was disbarred when found to have more male than female hormones in her body.
At 19, she faced a grave decision. She checked into the Clinic the day after Christmas 1967 where she had four surgeries in the next six months. She went from Erika - to Erik.
Erik worked in the family hotel resort and ski school. A few years later, he met Renate, and they married in 1975. Their daughter Claire was born 4/08/1978. Their photo shows a handsome, husky young man with an attractive family.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Goitschel, Marielle (born 28 September 1945)
- parent->child relationship with Schinegger, Claire (born 8 April 1978)
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (As a man, married Renate)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Transsesual)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Married as a man)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Fathered a daughter)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Born with both male and female organs)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transsexual F-to-M
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Ski school)
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing
- Vocation : Travel : Hotel/Motel/Resort (Family resort hotel)