Schiller, Friedrich von
|Birthname||Schiller, Johann Christoph Friedrich|
|born on||10 November 1759 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Marbach Am Neckar, Germany, 48n56, 9e14|
|Timezone||LMT m9e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°39' 01°51 Asc. 27°19'|
German playwright and poet, ranking next to Goethe as the greatest dramatist of his time. He was a professor of History at the University of Jena. He also studied law and medicine, and had a medical/surgical practice when he was young. He was ennobled in 1802.
Von Schiller married Charlotte von Lengefeld in 1789. Died on 5/09/1805, in Weimar.
- friend relationship with Novalis (born 2 May 1772)
- parent->child relationship with Schiller, Ernst von (born 11 July 1796)
- spouse relationship with Lengefeld, Charlotte von (born 22 November 1766)
- has other family relationship with Wolzogen, Caroline von (born 3 February 1763). Notes: brother -in-law and his biographer
Heinz Specht quotes Gerhard Wolff for a spec time. Joseph quotes Emerson for 12:08 PM LMT. PD gives 10:30 PM "from Barbault, who believes that he had Leo rising." Steinbrecher has B.R. in hand, no time given.
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Dramatist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection