|born on||21 June 1949 at 20:35 (= 8:35 PM )|
|Place||Hilversum, Netherlands, 52n14, 5e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°04' 06°03 Asc. 25°09'|
Dutch astrologer, journalist and translator of Abyssinian hieroglyphics into Dutch for a book, published in late 1988. She also publishes a newsletter, "Sterren Tijd" (Sidereal Time) in Amsterdam.
She came from a large, well-to-do family. Her mother died and dad remarried a harsh step-mother, with strife from that time on. The family inheritance went to the siblings and the step-mother withheld Selma's share.
Highly independent, she raised two daughters, one of whom now lives in New Zealand with her beau and the other of whom is a boat skipper. From 1986 Schepel has been partners with astrologer and programmer Ole Eshuis.
- parent->child relationship with Vilder, Eliane de (born 3 October 1971)
- sibling relationship with Schepel, Sibrand (born 22 December 1945)
LMR quotes her by letter 10/1988
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: demonstrates high IQ)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Extremely independent)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Sterrin Tidj)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession