|born on||22 January 1877 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Tingleff, Germany, 54n56, 9e15|
|Timezone||LMT m9e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°35' 29°50 Asc. 13°03'|
German Entrepreneur and financier-banker. He was a former government official and financial administrator of occupied Belgium in World War I. Schacht guided German financial policy during most of the Nazi regime. Imprisoned by the Nazis in 1944, he was acquitted of war crimes at Nuremberg and during the post-war years was able to recoup his fortune.
Schacht died 06/03/1970, Munich, Germany.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs (Loss during end of war; recouped)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book