|born on||16 January 1477 Jul.Cal. (25 Jan 1477 greg.) at 23:22 (= 11:22 PM )|
|Place||Karlstadt, Germany, 49n57, 9e45|
|Timezone||LMT m9e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°15' 27°20 Asc. 18°27'|
German astronomer, geographer, mathematician, theologist (protestant), humanist, astrologer, publisher and author. A student of J. Stoeffler and Melanchthon, he was the editor of ephemeredes, celestial maps and a book about the fundamental principles of astrology (1545).
Schoener died, 1/16/1547, Nuremberg, Germany.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1545 (Book on principles of astrology published)
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 January 1547 Jul.Cal. (26 Jan 1547 greg.) at 12:00 midnight in Nürnberg (Age 70, his birthday)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger Lexidon quotes Leo No.475. (January 16, 1477 OS)
Other sources give 23:30 and 23.00 LAT.
Ralph Kraum in NAJ 4/1935 quotes a horoscope cast by Junctinius.
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Theologist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Science : Geology (Geographer)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor