|born on||18 September 1942 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, 47n59, 7e51|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°51' 04°07 Asc. 14°27'|
Germany politician, a loyal Kohl partisan and deft party strategist, a workaholic. As Minister of the Interior, he steered the government through the worst racial violence since the Third Reich; summoned East European nations to discuss immigration; and regularly negotiated compromises between the ruling Christian Democrats and the socialist opposition.
On 10/12/1990, Schauble was shot in the face and back by a deranged gunman at 10:04 PM MET, during at political address at Oppenau. Left partially paralyzed, he may never walk again but has, nonetheless, made remarkable strides in rehabilitation. Kohl gave him every encouragement, hoping to name Schauble as his successor.
Politiker, Dr. jur., mehrfach Minister, seit 1990 durch den Schuss eines psychisch Gestörten querschnittsgelähmt
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 12 October 1990 at 10:04 PM in Oppenau, Germany (Shot in face and back)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger Lexikon Vol 4 quotes biography, gave 14:00.
Manfred Gregor got 11:45 from Freiburg birth registry, with a trick.
Deutsch: Gregor: Standesamt (habe ich überlistet)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker (Workaholic)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Due to shooting)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Shot in face and back)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Minister of the Interior)