Scalfaro, Oscar Luigi
|born on||9 September 1918 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Novara, Italy, 45n28, 8e38|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°46' 27°38 Asc. 02°45'|
Italian politician, elected President of Italy 25 May 1992 in Rome, taking office 5/28/1992, 10:00 AM MDT. Scalfaro went into politics after the end of WW II and became a member of the Christian Democratic Party. In 1948 he was elected to the Chamber of Deputies, a lower house of Parliament, and from 1959-1962, he held the post of Undersecretary of the Interior. Later he served as minister of transport and civil aviation, minister of education, then minister of the interior, 1983-1987.
In 1992, Scalfaro became speaker of the chamber of deputies. After being elected into the Presidential position, Scalfaro committed himself to reforming Italy's political system.
He died on 29 January 2012.
- Work : New Job 1948 (Chamber of Deputies)
- Work : New Job 1959 (Undersecretary of the Interior, three years)
- Work : New Job 1983 (Minister of the Interior, four yrs.)
- Work : New Job 1992 (Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies)
- Work : Gain social status 28 May 1992 at 10:00 AM (Elected President of Italy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 5/1803, quoted in Bordoni/6
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (In politics since 1948)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Minister)