|born on||20 September 1965 at 09:02 (= 09:02 AM )|
|Place||Burlington VT, USA, 44n29, 73w12|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°21' 24°14 Asc. 24°01'|
American homicide: along with accomplice, Louis Hamlin, raped and beat two 12-year-old girls on 5/15/1981, 16:15, at Essex Junction, Vermont. One girl died; however, the surviving girl, Megan, identified both attackers from photos on 5/21/1981. Savage then confessed. The case went to trial 5/14/1982 and Hamlin was found guilty. Savage was freed 9/20/1983 on his 18th birthday. He changed his name and moved away. The story was told in a novel by Peter Meyer called, "Death Of Innocence."
- friend relationship with Hamlin, Louis (born 29 October 1964)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 15 May 1981 (Beat two girls; one died)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Girls raped, one beaten to death)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Raped two 12 year olds)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Beat two girls)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Book about case)