|born on||10 May 1873 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Rouen, France, 49n26, 1e05|
|Timezone||LMT m1e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°50' 26°04 Asc. 24°36'|
French architectural designer and designer of numerous social buildings. Worked together with Hector Guimard.
Later in life he became a teacher at the ‘ École nationale supérieure des arts décoratifs’ (national school for decorative art) a school that played a major role in the development of Art Deco design.
- business associate/partner relationship with Guimard, Hector (born 10 March 1867)
- friend relationship with Guimard, Hector (born 10 March 1867)
Collection Didier Geslain
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design
- Vocation : Education : Teacher