|born on||3 September 1923 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°17' 13°45 Asc. 04°22'|
American writer, author of "Love Boat" which was bought by TV for a successful eight-season series starting in 1977. Ironically, as a school girl she consistently failed high school English. In her late 20's, she modeled and acted in television commercials.
Saunders married three times; her second husband was the astrologer, Sidney Omarr. She married for the third time in 1977. After her daughter's marriage, she worked as a hostess for Princess Cruises where she conceived and executed the book. She never appeared or wrote for the series; however, she continues to receive royalty checks.
In 1998 she published "Love Signs," Llewellyn Publications, a breezy, informative description of sign-synastry.
- spouse relationship with Omarr, Sydney (born 5 August 1926). Notes: Bitter
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Love Signs published)
Alice Reichard quotes her, client. Robert Skeetz quotes same from her
Sy Scholfield quotes her in "Love Boats" by Jeraldine Saunders (Llewellyn, 1998), p. 6: "I am a Virgo, Sagittarius rising, with Moon in Gemini."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Sydney Omarr)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Light romance)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection