|born on||27 October 1894 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Hassfurt, Germany, 50n02, 10e31|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°54' 16°10 Asc. 24°27'|
German politician, Nazi, chief of slave labor recruitment whose orders moved five million people to slave work. After 1942, he rounded up men and women on the streets all over Europe, taking them from their homes, from shops and cinemas, as well, for work in German factories, roads, and homes. As the Reich Director of Labour, 1942-1945, his was directly responsible for the enslavement of five million people. He was a seaman and prisoner of war in France in World War I, and one of the earliest to join the Nazi party. Arrested by the British in 1945, he claimed to know nothing of the concentration camps and protested his innocence up to the time of his execution.
Hanged at Nuremberg 10/16/1946.
Gauquelin Vol 5/2038
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Anti-semite)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Enslaved millions)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Many)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Slave labor chief)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Slave Labor Chief)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection