|born on||12 April 1948 at 01:46 (= 01:46 AM )|
|Place||Hartford CT, USA, 41n46, 72w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°16' 24°44 Asc. 27°25'|
American professional astrologer, author, lecturer and editor who wrote three books on Psychological Astrology with Liz Greene. Later he wrote, "Twelve Houses And Gods Of Change" among his other works.
Howard received an MA in humanistic psychology at Antioch University in New York. In 1973, he moved to London and began to study astrology at the Faculty of Astrological Studies. He received the FAS's Gold Medal in 1979 and began to teach for them. He also graduated from Psychosynthesis. In 1983, Howard and Liz Greene founded the Centre for Psychological Astrology in London.
He died of AIDS on 5/16/1992, 5:12 PM, London.
- business associate/partner relationship with Greene, Liz (born 4 September 1946)
Given in his book written with Liz Greene, "Inner Planets."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession