|born on||27 February 1891 at 16:20 (= 4:20 PM )|
|Place||Uzlian, Russia, 53n50, 27e30|
|Timezone||LMT m27e30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°45' 20°18 Asc. 27°24'|
Russian-born American TV executive with RCA from 1919 and served as president from 1930. Called "the father of modern television," it was also said he had "hitched his wagon to the electron." One of his three sons, Robert, became president of NBC in 1955.
Sarnoff died in 1971.
- business associate/partner relationship with Zworykin, Vladimir (born 17 July 1888 Jul.Cal. (29 July 1888 greg.))
Church of Light quotes Sabian Symbols No.821 (no time given). Drew pictures a chart for 2:30 AM LMT. PC quotes Sabian Symbols and Drew for 3:00 PM. Old-file has 2:45 PM.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Resides outside of Canada)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (High school)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book