|born on||19 December 1983 at 22:52 (= 10:52 PM )|
|Place||Worcester, Massachusetts, 42n16, 71w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°41' 28°43 Asc. 17°47'|
American phenomena believed by thousands to be in possession of miraculous powers. Strange manifestations, such as Communion hosts which suddenly began to bleed human blood during a Mass in 1996, chalices in her bedroom which fill unexpectedly and mysteriously, eyes in religious paintings that are said to actually weep, and blood which appears on her body, are all inexplicable. A profile on the TV show "60 Minutes" showed streams of oil running down her bedroom walls as well as filling holy receptacles.
Audrey was a normal child up to age three and a half when she fell into a pool and nearly drowned, 8/09/1987. She survived but with such severe brain damage that she has been paralyzed and mute since that time. Cared for at home by her mom, she has been surrounded by shrine-like Catholic pictures, statues and chalices.
People who have visited Audrey's home have claimed that they are healed of their illnesses and thousands who believe in her sanctity have convened outside her house. She became increasingly comatose as she aged. A year after the accident her mother took her on pilgrimage to Medjugorje in the former Yugoslavia, where the Virgin Mary had reportedly appeared. She has since then been thought to perform miracles and to renew visitors' faith; an elderly priest declared he spotted the stigmata on her hands and feet. Guests who are in need of a miracle are able to visit her in her home, separated from her by a glass wall. Though Audrey was fed by a tube to her stomach, her family declared that the Holy Eucharist (communion wafer) "miraculously dissolves" in her mouth.
In August 1998, on the anniversary of her accident, a Mass was attended by people of all faiths, ages, ethnicity and background. Religious officials working with the Diocese of Worcester are investigating the case to either authenticate or debunk the situation.
The Roman Catholic Church investigated the reported miracles in 1999 and found no miracles had occurred. But the investigation did not convince those who felt significant changes in their life or health, nor did it deter additional visitors hoping for healing. Audrey died at age 23 on April 14, 2007 of cardio-respiratory failure.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 9 August 1987 (Near fatal drowning, extreme brain damage following)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Accident 14 April 2007 (From complications of the accident in 1987)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
The Astrologer's Newsletter quotes B.C. 10/1998
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Extreme brain damage, vegetative since)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears (Deaf, mute)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered (Her home is visited by thousands a year)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Believed to be posessed of miraculous powers)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Near Death experience (Near drowning)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (60 Minutes did profile on her)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker