|born on||9 December 1561 Jul.Cal. (19 Dec 1561 greg.) at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Stourport-On-Severn, England, 52n21, 2w16|
|Timezone||LMT m2w16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°13' 01°52 Asc. 00°52'|
English politician who sat in the House of Commons at various times between 1589 and 1626. He was also one of the founders of the proprietary Virginia Company of London, which in 1606 established the first permanent English settlement in what is now the United States in the colony of Virginia, based at Jamestown. Died October 1629.
- sibling relationship with Sandys, George (born 2 March 1577 Jul.Cal. (12 Mar 1577 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Sandys, Miles (born 29 March 1563 Jul.Cal. (8 Apr 1563 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Sandys, Samuel (born 28 December 1560 Jul.Cal. (7 Jan 1561 greg.))
Sy Scholfield cites family bible quoted in "A Supplement to the Four Volumes of The Peerage of England" by Arthur Collins (1750), p, 587: "Edwin Sandes [sic], was born the ninth Day of December, at six of the Clock in the Morning, in the Year of our Lord God, 1561."
Born at Hartlebury Castle which is near Stourport-On-Severn.
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Member of Parliament in England)